HostGator has got to be the most recognized and well-respected hosting company on the web today. They are literally a household name. Even average and ordinary people know who they are whether they have a website or not.
This company was first founded by Brent Oxley in 2002, but it was sold about 10 years later to a big hosting conglomerate called Endurance International Group, otherwise known as EIG. EIG also owns many other popular hosting service providers including Fatcow, iPage, Bluehost, Justhost and others.
We’d like to share our full review of HostGator with you today. This will give you a good idea about the company and will even tell you about their current services and hosting plans.
What We Like about HostGator
There are many things to like about HostGator. Some of our all-time favorites include the following:
- Great customer support – they currently have an excellent customer support staff in place that you can contact via email, live chat or telephone. Their customer service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and 365 days a year. You may experience a slight delay if you call them on the phone since they are such a busy company, but know that their customer support staff is ready to help you as soon as somebody is available.
- 45 day money back guarantee – very few companies are willing to offer a 45 day money back guarantee, but HostGator is certainly one of them. Test out the product for 45 days. See if you like it. If for some reason you do not like it, ask them for a full refund and HostGator will comply with your wishes.
- Free migration – if you plan on coming to HostGator from another hosting service provider, you can migrate all of your websites over to their platform for free.
- Enhanced security – they offer enhanced security features for an additional fee that provides a number of excellent additional benefits that include: automatic malware removal, daily database backups, and a free SSL certificate.
- User-friendly for beginners – this hosting service is incredibly user-friendly and it’s especially good for beginners. If you’re just starting out online, we recommend HostGator as the hosting company to trust.
HostGator Shared Plans
This hosting provider currently has three shared plans available to their customers. They are as follows:
- The hatchling plan – this plan costs $3.95 per month. You get unlimited disk space, unlimited subdomains and one domain.
- The baby planned – with this plan, you will pay $5.95 per month. This plan currently supports unlimited domain names, unlimited bandwidth, and unlimited storage.
- The business plan – with the business plan, you will pay $5.95 per month. You get all of the same benefits of the baby plan plus a free SSL, dedicated IP, and toll-free phone number.
HostGator Cloud Plans
They also offer three cloud plans. They are as follows:
- The hatchling cloud plan – it costs $5.95 per month, supports one domain, offers unlimited bandwidth and storage, 2 GB of RAM and 2 Cores.
- The baby cloud plan – it costs $6.95 per month, supports unlimited domain names, provides a limited storage and bandwidth, as well as 4 GB of RAM and 4 Cores.
- The business cloud plan – this plan costs $10.95 per month, supports unlimited domain names, unlimited bandwidth and storage, and 6 Cores and 6 GB of RAM.
Visit here to learn more about HostGator immediately.